[List of active windows, processes]
- "Add to hide" - add the selected window in the list to hide.
- "Add all" - add all the windows in the list to hide.
- "Show" - show the selected window.
- "Hide" - hide the selected window.
- "Hidden windows" - show hidden window in the list.
- "Handles" - show window handles in the second column.
- "Go to Process" - to find the process belongs to the selected window.
- "AutoUpdate" - every 2 sec. updated list of active windows, processes.
- Adds a selected window or a process, to list for hiding.
"At top" - list of active windows, processes in system.
"At bottom" - list of windows, processes, which will be hidden with hotkeys.
"EN" - button to switch the language.
[List of windows, processes, which will be hidden]
- "Delete" - delete the selected window or a process from the list.
- "Delete all" - delete all windows and processes from the list.
- "Add text" - add name of the window.
- "Add class" - add name of the class.
- "Add exe" - add name of the process.
- "Act. All Hotkeys" - activate all separately assigned hotkeys.
- "Stop All Hotkeys" - deactivate all separately assigned hotkeys.
- "Show All" - show all windows that have been hidden.
- Mark to hide the window, if removed, then window will not be hidden.
- Delete the selected window or process from list.
[Panel to assign hotkeys for each window]
- "Hide" - hotkey to hide the selected window in the list.
- "Show" - hotkey to show the selected window in the list.
- "OK" - activate hotkey.
- "Stop" - deactivate hotkey.
- "Single key" - hide/show window one hotkey.
[Type of list]
- "Windows Text" - show names of the windows.
- "Windows Classes" - show classes of the windows.
- "Processes" - show processes.
[On start HiddeX]
- "Hide HiddeX" - do not show main window HiddeX.
- "Hide all windows" - hide windows from the list.
- "Keyboard Hotkey" - activate hotkeys to hide from the list and to hide the active window.
- "Mouse Hotkey" - activate mouse hotkey.
- "Multi-Hotkeys" - activate the hotkeys for each window.
[Hotkeys to hide from the list and to hide the active window]
[Hide from list]
- "Hide" - hotkey for hide all windows from list.
- "Show" - hotkey for show all the hidden windows(does not show the windows, which were hidden by separately hotkeys and hotkeys to hide the active window).
- "Show/Hide with single key" - hide/show the windows one hotkey.
- "Hide" - hotkey for hide active window.
- "Show" - hotkey for show hidden window.
- "Show one by one/All at once":
[Checked] - show the windows one by one.
[Unchecked] - show the windows all at once.
[Mouse hotkey for hiding all windows from list]
- "Hide with middle key mouse" - hide all windows from list by pressing the middle mouse button.
- "Hide with scroll wheel" - hide all windows from list by scrolling wheel of the mouse down and to show by scrolling up.
- "Hide when mouse in the corner" - hide all windows from list when the mouse cursor in the upper left corner and show when the mouse cursor to the lower right corner.
- "Autorun" - run HiddeX with the system.
- "Hide TrayIcon":
[■] always hide HiddeX tray icon (hotkey to open the main window HiddeX - Ctrl + Shift + Alt + F12).
[v] hide HiddeX tray icon together with windows.
- "Mute sound" - mute the sound in the system when you hide windows.
- "Return focus" - return focus to the last active window(if not a single window was active, after the show all windows will be on the foreground).
- "Multi-Hotkeys" - panel to assign hotkeys for each window.
- "Exit and Close" - exit and close all hidden windows.
- "Exit" - exit and show all hidden windows.
- "Stop/Start" - disable or enable the all hotkeys.
- "Protect" - enable password protect.
- "Set Password" - set password or change.